Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

nicely done

it's organized, and easy to follow, yet advanced and detailed enough to keep interest. I look forward to seeing more music of yours, :)

~DJ Chromic

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Cool, the excitement picks up (at least for me : P ) Only 3 more downloads : D

-Cool, like your description, thanks for the review!!!

-ImperfectDisciple-

DJ Comet-Distant Battle DJ Comet-Distant Battle

well

I haven't reviewed your stuff in awhile, so I figured I'd pop over and give my casual w0000t. :D

TheComet responds:

Re:w0000t. :D

Zion-The Light at the End Zion-The Light at the End

wow

this is perfect club music for those late nite raves or midnite cruises in ur pimped out car.

XI-Shadow of Perfection XI-Shadow of Perfection

very.. erm, happy

It's a rather happy sounding song, but with a touch of depression in the beginning. I like it.

XI-Duerah XI-Duerah

hmm

I'm not normally a big fan of trippy trance like this, but as a whole, this song is pretty damn good. :)

XI-Armageddon XI-Armageddon

takes a second

but after that second this song becomes amazing XD nice job, keep up the awesome.

XI-Poison (Goa Dance Mix) XI-Poison (Goa Dance Mix)

hmmm

Sounds like the original, but you could probably do so much more than the limits of Paragonx9 with those sounds put together in the same song. Still, it's good none-the-less with the effort you must of put into it to 1: make it sound like the original and 2: make it sound good at all.

XI-6/6/06 XI-6/6/06

pwns

this song clearly shows ur talent with trance :) Keep up the good work :P

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

damnit.

just when I figured out ur style and started practicing it with my fl studio 6, you suddenly create this. This song is amazing that you made it, but it is kinda like... I was just starting to reach for an apple, and the tree suddenly grew 200 feet taller. none-the-less it is an amazing song that shows that you are still the best.

TheComet-Eating Us Alive TheComet-Eating Us Alive

rofl

song is perfect (almost).. only thing I'd say is lol... need to work on the vocals.