Believe IT! Believe IT!

That was amazing

... Believe it! :P lol

(2006) Trapper! (2006) Trapper!

yay!....

omfg! lol awesome dude, just awesome. I don't see you dancing now... "a-dadada, a-dadada"

Madness Dream Madness Dream

it's all good but.

where did you get the music from. I mean... all of it. accept the credits. if you could lemme know. thx ^^

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

omg awesome!

they should make a real game like that, accept without the server crashing, that sucked at the end cause that shit happens to me alot on my games. >.< well anyways nice flash!

RE: Clever Use OF Items RE: Clever Use OF Items

why is it crap?

I'll tell you.. It's downgraded for being so damn short. Make a much longer one next time, other than that the point of that was okay, I think that the R.E items suck too, but taking up space with this not-even-minute-long flash is bad.

Troubles On Angel Island2 Troubles On Angel Island2

omfg! hahahahahahaha

I loved the pokemon thing, the health bar lodged through pikachu's head LOL awesome dude!

I saw Daddy kissing Santa I saw Daddy kissing Santa

hahaha

dude that was hilarious! The graphics need work but the plot was perfect, don't listen to rufriderwampa1. he obviously has no christmas spirit, or hates ppl that do. now by christmas I mean holiday, since he could be jewish, or just doesn't understand the privallige to ban ppl and neglects it as such.

All Your Pie All Your Pie

PIE DAY

lol u r the best! XD

The Matrix Retarded The Matrix Retarded

lol

..... Nipple Cripple.. Mr. Anderson.

DazFromTaz responds:

:: Grins ::

Thankyou!!!

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

this is the best ever!

"I've got your nose Mr. Anderson... and I'm going to keep it." XD awesome!!! simply the best ever.